Rabbit polyclone antibody against grouper(E. coioides) IgM H chain Puriified Ig, lyophiliczed protein
Catalog Number: GDN‐A0004
Size: 50ug, lyophilised protein
Reconstitution: Add 200 μl of distilled water
Lot Number: See label on vial
Host: Rabbit polyclonal
Species reactivity: Grouper (E.Coioides)
- Epinephelus coioides × Epinephelus malabaricus (青斑)
- Epinephelus coioides × Epinephelus lanceolatus (青龍班)
- Epinephelus lanceolatus (龍膽石斑)
- Epinephelus lanceolatus × Epinephelus fuscoguttatus (龍虎斑)
- Epinephelus tukula (藍身大石斑)
- Cromileptes altivelis (駝背鱸、老鼠斑)
- Western Blot : 20000X
- ELISA: 20000X
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC): 10000X
- Coating: Coat 5μg of purified gIgM protein in the ELISA plate at 37℃ for 2 hours.
- Blocking: Block with gelatin‐NET solution at room temperature for 1~2 hours. Wash with PBST for three times.
- First antibody: Incubate with rabbit anti‐gIgM serum in adequate concentration (dilute with gelatin‐NET solution) at 37℃ for 30 min and 4℃ for 1 hour. Wash with PBST for three times.
(Pre‐immune serum: 2000X, immune serum: 2000, 4000, 8000X)
- Secondary antibody: Incubate with goat anti‐rabbit Ig conjugated with HRP inadequate concentration (2000X) at 37℃ for 30 min and 4℃ for 1 hour. Wash with PBST for five times.
- Substrate solution: Incubate with OPD substrate solution at 37℃ for 30 min. Measure the absorbance at 405 nm wavelengths and 650 nm wavelengths as background by ELISA reader.
Ig against grouper IgM H chain (gIgM H) was purified form the rabbit antiserum and lyophilized. Therefore, we recommend to dissolve the lyophilized Ig in 200μL ddH2O and dilute it for about 20,000~40,000 fold.
The optimal dilution factor of rabbit antiserum against grouper IgM H‐chain in western blot was no less than 8000‐40000X. In a separate assay, the optimal dilution factor of antiserum for ELISA was 20000X (data not shown).
The following concentration ranges are recommended starting points for this product. The investigator should determine the optimal working concentrations for specific applications.
For longer periods of storage, store at ‐20°C. Avoid repeat freeze‐thaw cycles.
This product is for in vitro research use only.